Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We have a depth of experience in all areas of litigation, covering every aspect of dispute resolution, domestic and international arbitrations, mediations and commercial and general litigation in the Irish Courts.
We frequently advise clients from a variety of different businesses on all forms of court applications in relation to all matters from licences for special exemptions, to complex inter-shareholder disputes.
We have both domestic and international clients operating in the financial, corporate property and regulatory sectors. We are highly regarded for our commercial litigation expertise in handling very large and substantial complex disputes, involving significant value and or with cross-border, multi-party and multi-jurisdictional issues, and have considerable expertise in handling very large cases before the Commercial Court, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
Where appropriate we seek to promote mediation and alternative dispute resolution processes and are proactive in informing clients of their options both initially and as their case develops, to help reduce costs or delays and to achieve practical solutions where possible.
Main Areas of Practice:
- Protection & Enforcement of Property Rights
- Insurance Claims
- Commercial Litigation & Disputes
- Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Professional Negligence
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Fraud & White Collar Crime
- EU & Competition Regulation
- Corporate & Inter-Shareholder Disputes
- Banking Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Personal & Corporate Insolvency
- Employment & HR
- Contractual Disputes
- Product Liability
- Media & Defamation
- Judicial Review & Planning Law
- Enforcement of Securities & Asset Recovery
- Consumer Litigation
Primary Points of Contact:
- Ronan Hannigan
- Colman Bermingham
- Karl Howe